11th Biology Notes Chapter No. 2 Biological Molecules.Biological Molecules Unit 2 notes, including multiple choice questions, short questions, and long questions. Notes for First-Year Biology Chapter 2 are available for download here. This exam paper comprises crucial MCQs and short questions.
11th Biology MCQs on Biological Molecules:
The second chapter of Biology covered in FSC Part 1 The most essential multiple-choice questions, short questions, and long questions pertaining to Biological Molecules,11th Biology Notes Chapter,11th Biology Notes Chapter No. 2 Biological Molecules.
Please select the appropriate response 11th Biology Notes Chapter No. 2 Biological Molecules.
- Which of the following does not belong to the group of macromolecules?
a. Amino acid b. Cellulose c. Fat d. Protein
- The immediate sources of energy for the process of cellular metabolism include some chemicals, such as e.q.
a. Fatty acid b. Amino acid c. Adenosine triphosphate d. Glycerol
- Which of the following is not a component of carbohydrates?
a. N b. O c. H d. C
- Which of the following is the compound known as dihydroxyacetone?
a. C3H6O3 b. C4H8O4 c. C5H10O5 d. C¬6H12O6
- When combined with iodine, it produces a red hue.
glycogen starch cellulose amylopectin amylopectin
- The percentage of water found in live cells can range from any of the following: a. 75–89 percent b. 70–89 percent c. 60–89 percent d. 65–89 percent
- Acylglycerols, terpenoids, waxes, and carbohydrates are the components that make up rubber.
- How many atoms of carbon does butyric acid have in its structure?
a. 8 b. 16 c. 18 d. 4
RNA, DNA, and chromosomes all include histones, but glycoproteins are the only ones that contain them.
- Which of the following animals does not have the ability to digest cellulose?
a. Omnivores\sb. Herbivores\sc. Carnivores\sd. None
- The combination of lipids and proteins can result in the formation of a. glycolipids b. lipoproteins c. glycoproteins d. nucleoproteins
- Which of the following has two rings around it?
a. Guanine; b. Cytosine; c. Thymine
Thiamine, letter c
Short Biological Molecules Questions:
- Please provide some illustrative examples of conjugated compounds.
- Define transcrPlease provide some illustrative examples of conjugated compounds.
- Define transcription. What are the different kinds of RNA?
- What do the abbreviations NAD and CTP stand for?
- Using specific examples, make a distinction between fibrous proteins and globular proteins.
- Describe the functions of haemoglobin and insulin.
- Draw a picture of phosphoric acid on the left and phosphatidylcholine on the right.
- Sketch a). Glucosidic b). Ribofuranose
Fsc Part 1 Biology Chapter-2 Long Questions:
a. Give an explanation of the secondary and tertiary structures that the protein possesses. You are given solutions that are Fehling. Perform a biochemical analysis on it.
despite the fact that you could also be interested in reading the introduction to chapter No. 1 of the 11th biology.