America Scholarship Dream Award Financial Aid Access to College. Students in need of financial assistance who have overcome hurdles and successfully. Began their college studies are eligible for the revolving scholarship programme. Known as the Dream Award, which is made available by Scholarship America. Awards were granted to students from all across the United States who were beginning. Their second year or higher of post-secondary education; the scholarships are renewable and increase in value each year. Scholarship America offers “Dream Awards,” the amount of which ranges from $5,000 to $15,000 and is based on how financially needy the recipient student is. In order to further assist students in achieving their educational goals and graduating with degrees, the stipend awarded to each student will increase by $1,000 per year.
The Dream Award programme includes a variety of different scholarship opportunities, including the World Journal Dream Award Scholarship for Chinese American students, the Midwest Scholars Dream Award for students in eligible states, and general scholarship opportunities. There are additional scholarships available that focus on STEM fields. The amount of awards will always take the recipient’s level of financial need into consideration.
Candidates for the Dream Award in the 2021–2022 academic year should:
- age requirement of at least 17 years old.
- possess a permanent residence card, be citizens of the United States, or be recipients of the deferred action status offered by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals programme (DACA).
- hold, by the end of the September 2019 semester, a high school diploma or the equivalent from a school located in the United States.
- You should make it a goal to enrol in an undergraduate programme at a two- or four-year accredited college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States for the entirety of the 2020–21 academic year at a level that is at least equivalent to the sophomore year.
- be attending classes with the goal of earning an associate’s or first bachelor’s degree.
- own an overall grade point average that is greater than or equal to 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or its equivalent).
Type of Student:
Type of Citizen:
- US Citizen
- Permanent Resident
The student’s academic history, honours received, professional experience, goals and ambitions statement, exceptional personal or familial circumstances that demonstrate the student has overcome obstacles to success, and an evaluation from an outside source are all taken into consideration when deciding who will receive scholarships.
In April, semifinalists will hear of their status. There will be winners, but they won’t come from everyone of the semifinalists.
Getting in Touch Information Contact:
If you have any questions regarding the prerequisites for participation in the programme or the application procedure, please contact the programme by calling the number 507-931-1682 or sending an email to the address email@example.com.