Biology Entry Test MCQs Chapter 9 with Answer Keys. The solutions to all of the multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that were included in the biology section of the MDCAT admission test for the academic year 2022-23. In order to ensure that one is well prepared for the MDCAT Biology section exam, it is customary practise in Pakistan to review previously answered multiple-choice questions from that part.
Do you have aspirations of attending the medical school of your choice? If you want to do well on the biology section of the admission test for the National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), the entrance exam for the University of Health Sciences (UHS), the test administered by the Foreign Medical Diploma Council (FMDC), the test administered by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMC), the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDCAT), or the test administered by the Engineering and Technology Admission Test (EtaT), you should put in a lot of effort in your preparation (ETEA). The five thorough sections that make up this guide address every single aspect of the entrance exam preparation that you need to do in depth.
These are the kind of multiple-choice questions that can be seen on practise exams for college entrance examinations.
Unit 9 Biology MCQs for Entry Test:
The answers to the multiple choice questions (MCQs) that can be found in Section 9.1 of the FSC Biology textbook are provided below. Every single question from the multiple-choice section was extracted directly from a genuine admissions test.
Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) in biology organised into groups based on chapters, which can be used as study aids for standardised exams. Free biology multiple choice questions (MCQs) for the United States Medical College Admissions Test (MDCAT).
1) Which of the following*has rootless sporophytes? (Entry Test 2009)
2) Name the class that contains seedless plants: (Entry Test 2009)
3) Which ‘Of the following does not belong to angiosperm family? (Entry Test 2009)
4) From.what part of plant does a seed develop? (NSTC-8-Samp1epaper 2010-2012)
5) The structure that includes all others is: (NSTC-8-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
a) b). Ovule
6) A seven-membered structure with eight nuclei is : (NSTC-8-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
c) Embryo sac
7) Nectar: (NSTC-j-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
a) Provides nourishment to the plants
b) Kills germs
c) Attracts pollinators
d) Is sweet
8-Pollen grain develops from haploid microspores then later develops into sperm bearing: (NSTC-8-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
d) ,Pollem sac
9-Double fertilisation is typical in nature : (NSTC-8-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
d) c). Roses
b) Flowering plant
10) Triploid endosperms nucleus is a result of: (NSTC-8-Samp1e paper 2010-2012)
b) Cross pollination
d) Double fertilization
Online MDCAT Biology MCQs Unit-Wise:
11) Nicotiana tabacum is the name given to ; (Entrance Self Test-2011)
c) Red pepper
12) Family Gi•amineae has: (Entrance Self-Test-2011)
a) Only wheat
b) -Only corn
c) Only rice
d) All of these
13)’ Male reproductive parts of the flower are called: (Entry Test 2012)
14) The sources of staple food for man- are plants belong to the family: (Entrance Test-2014)
These are the most important multiple-choice questions that have been solved for Biology Part 1. Students who wish to be successful on the MDCAT entry test in 2021 should study these multiple-choice questions. You may get the complete bank of Genetics MCQs for the NMDCAT by downloading them here. If you are looking for the FSC yearly examination papers, please visit the page that you may find here.
- MDCAT Biology Unit 1 Past Papers with Keys Part 1 MCQs
- 11th Biology MCQs Reproduction Pdf Download With Answers 2022
- MDCAT Biology MCQs With Answers Part 1 Unit 2
- MDCAT Biology MCQs Part 1 Unit 3 For Entry Test With Keys
- MDCAT Biology Chapter Wise Past Papers Unit 4 With Keys
- MDCAT Biology Past Papers Chapter Wise Unit 5 with Keys
- MDCAT Past Papers Biology MCQs Chapter Wise From Unit 6
- MDCAT Biology MCQs Past Tests, Chapter by Chapter Unit 7
- MDCAT Biology Solved Papers Unit 8 Chapter wise