Chapter 1 Chemistry MCQs for class 12 with answers and sample tests.Chemistry multiple choice questions and answers for the first unit of the class 12 curriculum, covering periodicity and the periodic classification of elements.
Every multiple-choice question that was on the intermediate board’s previous examinations in Lahore, Gujranwala, Multan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Dgkhan, and Bahawalpur is included in this resource.
Chapter 1 of the Chemistry MCQs for Class 12
Multiple-choice questions (MCOs) for Chapter 1 of the Periodic Table on the Periodicity of Elements and Periodicity (From Previous Board Papers 2014-2015-2016-2017-2018)
- What kinds of elements may be found in the sixth period of the contemporary periodic table?
(A) 8 (B) 18 (C) 10 (D) 32
- Which of the following are metals that belong to the alkaline earth group? (LHR. GII, 2014)
Be, Mg, and Ca (A); Li, Na, and K (B); Fe, Co, and Ni (C); Be, AI, and Ga (D);
- The hydrides that belong to the Group TA include. (SWL. GI, 2014)
lonic (B covalent (C metallic) interstitial (D) interstitial
- Which one of these is an example of an ionic hydride? (RWP. GI, 2014)
A) NH3, B) ACH3, C) NaH, and D) CH4
- The following is a list of the elements that make up the first period of the periodic table: (LHR. GI, 2016)
(A) 2 (B) 8 (C) 14 (D) 18
Which one of these is amphoteric oxide, number 9? (BWP. GI, 2014) (LHR. GII, 2016)
(A) SO3 (B) CaO C Zno (D) Li20
- Which of the following statements is an accurate representation of the situation? (DGK. GI, BWP. GI, LHR. GI, 2014) (LHR. GI, MLN. GI, 2015) (RWP. GII, SWL. GI, 2017)
(A) The Na+ ion is larger than the Na atom.
(B) The atomic size of Na is greater than that of K. (C) The F atom is more compact than the F atom (D) The size of a fatom is greater than F.
- Which of the following sequences best describes the size of atoms? (GRW. GI, 2014) (LHR. GI, MLN. GII, DGK. GI, GRW.GI, 2015) (MLN. GI, SGD. GI, 2016) (LHR. GII, RWP. GI, GRW.CI, MLN. GI, 2017) (LHR. GI, MLN. 2018)
A) Magnesium is more abundant than strontium. B) Ba is more abundant than magnesium. C) Lu is more abundant than ce. D) Copper is more abundant than iodine.
whose oxide occurs naturally as an amphoteric species (FBD. GI, 2015)
(A) Al203 (B) Cl207 (C) Mgo (D) SO3
- Which of the following elements has the least amount of energy required for its ionisation? (LHR. GI, 2014) (SGD. GI, 2017)
(A) Beryllium\s(B) Boron\s(C) Carbon\s(D) Oxygen
- Which of the following has the lowest melting point of all the elements: (LHR. GI, 2014)
B stands for magnesium, A for beryllium, and C for calcium (D) Barium