Guideline for School Based Assessment (SBA) 2022 -The PEC has published the schedule and rules for the school-based assessment (SBA) for the year 2022. All public and private schools in Punjab have been informed in writing by the Punjab Examination Commission. The self-assessment of all students in grades 1–8 will be continued, according to the outcome of the meeting held on March 12, 2022. The School-Based Assessment (SBA) programme will begin on April 18, 2022. While the training of personnel and invigilators will be place between April 4th and April 16th, 2022, PEC grades 4, 5, and 8 conducted a large-scale assessment.
The Punjab Examination Commission has released the final schedule for the administration of LSA. Primary and elementary schools in all Punjab districts are identified by their PEC school code, school name, school EMIS code, and the date of SBA 2022. The following table contains the schedule for school-based evaluation in 2022.
|SBA Schedule 2022 Grade 1||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA Paper 2022 Class 2||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA 2022 paper class 3||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|4th class||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA 5th Class||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA 6th class||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA 7th Class||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
|SBA 8th class||From April 18th until To April 22, 2022|
Criteria Syllabus for School Based Assessment (SBA) in 2022 for All Grades:
- The whole curriculum for grades 1 through 8 will be looked at in the school-based review.
- The SBA of primary schools in grades 1 to 5 will be in accordance with the SNC 2021 curriculum.
- Students in elementary schools in grades 6-8 will be taught using the National Curriculum 2006 (SBA).
- Oral evaluations of grades 1 and 2 are possible. It will only contain objective questions such as multiple-choice questions, fill-in-the-blank questions, true/false questions, and critical reasoning questions.
- The assessment for grades 3-8 will be written. It will include multiple-choice questions (MCQs), short answers (SQs), and critical response questions (CRQs) (constructed response questions)
- Grades 3-8 may have the same subject weighting as MCQs and CRQs, depending on the curriculum.
- Nazra’s performance is being evaluated. The Quran will be worth 50 points. It will be administered separately to Muslims, and the Islamiat paper will be worth a total of 100 points.
- For non-muslim students, the evaluation of ethics and religious instruction is worth 100 points.
- Core subjects will be covered by the item bank of grades 1-8 provided by the PEC (Punjab Examination Commission).
Teachers in schools will construct papers for elective courses in accordance with the PEC pattern.
Detailed Procedures for Conducting SBA 2022:
- During the paper, be polite to students,Be respectful to your classmates throughout the paper.
- Make sure the pupils are aware of your collaboration and instil trust in them.
- It is best not to use harsh remarks or unpleasant speech.
- When responding to a student’s inquiry, speak slowly and nicely to show respect.
- The guidelines for the SBA examination should be repeated several times.
- Continue to keep the examining rook well-ventilated and well-blighted.
- Manage the kids’ seating schedules in a correct manner.
- Make certain that people have access to safe drinking water.
- Students who are unable to write can benefit from your assistance.
- Fluency is derived from
- Follow the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Government of Punjab, Pakistan, as closely as possible.
- At the conclusion of the school-based assessment paper, express gratitude.