Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs Opportunity 2022. Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs Opportunity 2022. Jobs in the Islamabad Capital Territory Police Department will be advertised in October 2022. In order to fill these posts based on province quotas, applications from Pakistani nationals who meet the necessary qualifications have been invited. Candidates of either gender are welcome to submit applications for these Latest Govt Positions in Islamabad, and those who successfully complete the necessary steps will be awarded these jobs in Pakistan.
The following positions in the Islamabad Capital Territory Police are open, and the Islamabad Capital Territory Police are soliciting applications from qualified Pakistani national applicants (male and female) to fill them, based on the province / regional quotas established by the Federal Government. This is being done in order to maintain transparency and quality.
Name of Post Regional/Provincial Quota Criteria:
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|Education Requirements||Matric or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1668|
|Newspaper||Jang / Express|
|Address||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|ICT 709 (General)||83 (Women)|
|Punjab 354 (General)||42 (Women)|
|Sindh (R) 80 (General)|
|Sindh (U) 54 (General)||06 (Women)|
|KP 81 (General)|
|FATA 21 (General)|
Gilgit/Baltistan 07 (General)
|AJK 14 (General)||02 (Women)|
Latest Islamabad Capital Territory Police Positions Apply Online:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
- Education Matric or Equivalent From Recognize.
- Age 18 to 25 Years
- Chest 33 * 34
The candidate Shall have to Pass an Endurance Test of 1.5 Miles in 10.5 Minutes For a Male Candidate & 15 minutes For a Female Candidate.
Candidates shall have to produce the following original certificates/documents at the time of the physical test:
i. CNIC issued by NADRA
ii. Academic certificate
iii. Domicile certificate
- Applicants should apply only online through the website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of
publication of this advertisement.
- By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted/entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded
against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of a false affidavit, the
the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in the future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- A transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of
Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018, and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through the proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on a family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of
their claim such as pension book, retirement order, etc at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false
- information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/canceled immediately and the candidate shall be
- discharged/dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against
- Detail of examination centers is available on the ICT Police website. However, the designation of the center for applicants is exclusive
- right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for the endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates, who qualify for the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for an interview.
- Passing a test/stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage/test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be
- qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of
- interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary
- legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through a complete medical examination by the medical board/civil
- surgeon of the Federal Government. During the medical examinations, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be
- disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be
- Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement, and other
- ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.
- Candidates shall be informed about updates through the Islamabad Police website.
- Islamabad Capital Police reserves the right to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
- In case of any query, the candidates ca
Advertisement Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs Opportunity Form Download:
Visit Official Website