Physics Entry Test MCQs With Keys Fsc Part 1 Chapter 3. MCQs for the physics entry exam To be admitted to a reputable institution, test preparation is crucial. A large part of your career will be played by your education and experience. There are several websites online that offer the greatest resources for exam preparation; once we learn of something new, we’ll let you know. For instance, we will provide you with Entry Test Physics MCQs With Keys Fsc Part 1 Chapter 3 that will help you advance if you want to get the top positions in your nation or on state boards or in any other competitive examinations. Therefore, stick with us for greater outcomes and success.
MCQs for the entrance exam Using MCQs, physics will assist you in learning ideas. There are several methods to learn about physics, however passing an entrance exam is a more efficient strategy than merely reading other people’s writings. Multiple-choice questions with thorough explanations that describe solutions are known as MCQs. They also explain the thinking behind each response, allowing you to make a selection even if you don’t know the actual response!
After chapter 3, we discussed some fundamental physics concerns in this blog post. The issue of movement, which is also a component of motion and motion equations, was elaborated on throughout the whole chapter.
Physics Entry Test MCQs Unit 3:
Chapter-based entry test questions for physics with answers:
1. Work is a scalar product of:
(A) Force, velocity
(B) Velocity, Displacement
(C) Force. Displacement
(D) Force, momentum
2. Work is a quantity.
(D) None of these
3. Maximum work jg done when force and displacement are:
(B) Anti parallel
(D) Both a and b
4. When force and displacement are perpendicular to each other than work b equal to:
5. Work done by the force of friction is always:
6. SI unit of work h:
(d) Both a and b
7. Area under the force displacement graph gives:
8. Work done on body by gravity in lifting it up to certain height is;
9. Work done in lifting mass of 2Kg vertically through 2m is:
10. Time rate of doing work is called:
11. Power is a dot product of:
(A) Force and mass
(B) Force and displacement
(C) Force and velocity
(D) Force and time
12. The SI unit of power is:
13. The dimensions of power
(A) [ML-1 T-2]
(B) [Ml-2 T-3]
(D) [ML2 T-1]
14. The instantaneous power becomes equal to avenge power if work is done
(A) At Any rate
(B) At variable rate
(C) At uniform rate
(D) At high rate
15. 1KWatt – .
Solve by Yourself:
16. If a body a mass of 3 kg is raised vertically’ with uniform velocity through 2m, then the
work done will be.
(A) 38. 2 J
(B) 392 I J
(C) 39 2J
(D) 58 8J
Please visit Page to get the chapter-by-chapter answers to the Physics MCQs in the MDCAT admission test.
You May Also Like
- MDCAT Physics MCQs Unit Wise Solved Part1 Unit1
- Physics MCAT Entry Test Solved MCQs Unit 2 Fsc Part 1
- Physics Entry Test MCQs With Keys Fsc Part 1 Chapter 3
- Physics Entry Test MCAT Unit 4 Solved MCQs Assessment Test
- Physics MCAT Online MCQs With Answer Keys Fsc Part 1 Unit 5
- MCAT Practice MCQs Physics With Answer Keys Unit No.6 & 7
- Entrance Test Solved MCQs Part 1 Physics Chapter 8
- MCAT Past Papers MCQs Of Physics From Unit 9