Recover Your Lost Gmail Account in 5 Seconds.It is a well-known fact that the vast majority of people who are in possession of a mobile phone also have an individual Gmail account set up in their names. Our Gmail account is wiped when there is a technical error, which happens occasionally.
The question that arises now is how we can get back into our deleted Gmail account. In this essay, I will make an attempt to explain to my audience how they might regain access to their Gmail account.
Click the Next button after providing either your email address or your phone number.
Now Enter the previous number you used for your Gmail password, then press the Next button.
To finish setting up your deleted Gmail account, click the “Continue” button.
How to Recover My Gmail Account That Was Deleted:
You can recover your Gmail account, even if it has been deleted, by going to Google Accounts Help and following the directions that are given there. If you followed the example, you will be able to recover your Gmail account.
For this reason, you should make sure that you fully understand the instructions that have been provided to you, which state that first, you are required to provide either your phone number or your email address, then you are required to provide the most recent password, and finally, after providing all of the required information, you can obtain it by pressing the button labelled Next. You will also find a video down below for your viewing pleasure.
Without a phone number, how can you recover your Gmail password?
- Navigate to the settings for security on your device.
- Choose Security from the corresponding pull-down option.
- Under that section is where you’ll find the Recovery Phone.
- You will be forced to select the “Sign in” option.
How to Restore a Deleted Gmail Account on an Android Device:
- Click the Next button after providing either your email address or your phone number.
- After making your selection from the drop-down option labelled “lost Gmail password,” click the Next button.
- After you have entered your Recent Password, click the Next button.
- Continue by pressing the “Continue” button and entering your phone number.
- The final step is to press the Send Number button.
How to Recover a Lost Gmail Account Using Your Mobile Phone’s Text Messages:
- Followed by a click on the Next button, please provide your email address.
- Simply select the “Forgot Password” option.
- Followed by a click on the Next button, please provide your most recent known secret password.
- Simply hit the “Continue” button and enter the phone number that was originally associated with your account.
- Now, hit the button labelled “Send.”
If you have read our article with attention, we hope you have grasped what we have to say. I have done everything in my power to convey to you today’s issue in a straightforward manner so that you can continue to direct us. Please leave a comment below if you are aware of any further problems of this nature that require us to continue posting.