Unit 4 of Biology Part 1 The Cell MCQs Short and Long Questions.The fourth biology chapter The cell completely answered all of the multiple choice questions from previous papers (MCQs). For the preparation of the F.sc yearly test according to the Punjab Boards, some short questions and lengthy questions for the subjective component are also offered.
The Cell Test, Chapter 4 of 1st Year Biology:
The Cell may be found in Biology Chapter 4 (FSC).
Part 1 Chapter 4 of the FS Biology Exam Cell MCQs, important short questions, and important long questions.
MCQs for Fsc Part 1 Biology Chapter 4:
Check the box next to the appropriate response to question no. 1.
- The proteins that have biological activity are referred to as
Glycoproteins, Enzymes, Activators, and Inhibitors are the following:
a. A globular protein. b. A protein that reduces the activation energy. c. A protein that is sensitive to changes in PH. d. A protein that starts the process.
- The components that make up an enzyme’s active site are as follows:
a. The majority of the amino acids; b. Some of the amino acids
c. Each and every one of the amino acids
c. Depends on enzyme
- Cofactor exhibits all of the characteristics listed below with the exception of
a. Protein by their own definition b. The provision of a source of energy c. The possibility that vitamins serve as their primary constituents d. The need for just trace amounts
- Enzymes have a role in the
a. Medium that is dry b. Medium that is oily c. Medium that is aqueous
- The active site has a solid framework.
a. The Lock and Key Model; b. The Induce Fit Model; c. The Rosette Models; d. None of the Above;
- If the temperature were to be raised, the pace of the reaction would rise.
a. Gets smaller b. Gets bigger c. Gets slower d. Gets smaller over time
- Protein digesting enzymes are
a. Psinogen. B. Trypsin. C. Pepsin. D. Both Trypsin and Pepsin.
- The nonprotein component of the enzyme that is covalently linked is termed a
a. The Group for Prostheses
b. Apoenzyme c. Coenzyme d. Holo enzyme
- The inactive form of pepsin, known as pepsinogen, is created inside of a membrane-bound entity known as the pepsinogen.
a. Ribosomes b. Lysosome
c. Glyoxisomes d. Peroxisome
Download all of the chapter 4 the cell multiple choice problems that have been fully answered. The link to download is located at the bottom of this page.
11th Biology Unit 4 Short Questions:
- Make a distinction between inhibitors that are competitive and those that aren’t competitive.
- Define Optimum pH. When it comes to the enzyme pancreatic lipase, what is the ideal pH?
- Name the several things that may alter how quickly an enzyme works.
- Describe the induce-a-fit model of the activity of enzymes.
- Make a distinction between the prosthetic group and the coenzyme
- Define Inhibitor. Name some inhibitors
- Where exactly are enzymes situated inside the cellular structure?
- In enzymes, where is the “active site” located?
- What happens to the enzyme activity when it’s exposed to very high temperatures?
Extended Questions Regarding Unit 4:
Identify each of the following and provide an explanation for your choice.
- The Dicot Stem of the T.S.
- The Sporophyte of the Adiantum Plant
You may also be interested in the FSC Biology part 1 chapter 3 online exam, which includes essential multiple choice questions as well as short and lengthy questions.
Visit this website in order to get MDCAT/ECAT Entry Test Preparation Papers if that is what you are searching for.
- 11th Biology Solved Model Papers Pdf Subjective Objective
- Past Papers 11th Biology PDF Download 2019-2021
- 11th Class Biology Reproduction MCQs PDF 2022